Safe Families supports families in the midst of crisis by providing parents:
- A secure, temporary home for their children with a volunteer family
- Support and resources to help parents overcome their current situation
Safe Families is a voluntary program in which parents maintain full custody. There is no charge for this service, and volunteers are not compensated financially for their participation.
To contact Safe Families call: 630-653-6400 and ask for Wendy or Danielle.
Interested in volunteering with Safe Families for Children in DuPage County?
Please print this form and either:
- Fax to 630-653-6490 ATTN: Safe Families
- Mail to Safe Families c/o ECFA 1530 N. Main St., Wheaton, IL 60187
- Or Email to:email@example.com SUBJECT LINE Safe Families