You are running out of time to register for ECFA’s Annual Benefit Auction!
Do not miss your chance to save up (big) money to spend at this event. We have collected some money-saving ideas below.
10 ways to make or save so you have more to spend at the ECFA auction:
- Buy only noodles and sauce for the rest of the month. From Aldi.
- Watch home movies instead of renting films or going to the show.
- Save gas by cutting down on driving. You may have to call in sick to work.
- Hide your wallet from your kids.
- Make a bet about something you already know the answer to.
- Start collecting from the people who owe you money.
- Get out the blankets and turn off the heat.
- Stocked up on peanut butter, so you can sell to those who have not.
- Buy one ply instead of two.
- Suggest candle-lit dinners, candle-lit talks, or candle-lit reading to save on the light bill.